With the season of thanks upon us, we at Stonebridge Financial Group have so much to be grateful for. We are thankful for our relationship with you above all else. It is only in the opportunity to know and work with you that we achieved meaningful improvements and milestones in 2019.
First, we must thank you for staying with us through our transition in late 2018. This strategic decision ensured the highest level of service to our valued clients to help you reach your financial goals, and we are proud to have onboarded almost our entire client base within a month.
The merger between Stonebridge Financial Group and Ferrara Kampstra had just been completed at this time last year. This move quickly bore fruit and positioned us to reach our greatest milestone of 2019 in less than a year’s time. In August, we joined a distinct class of wealth management firms – those with $1 billion in assets under advisement! We believe this was possible only by keeping your interests at the forefront of everything we do.
Stonebridge received multiple awards and recognitions in 2019. Central Penn Business Journal readers recognized us with a 2019 Reader Rankings Award, and we placed No. 8 in the publication’s List of Top RIAs.
We also were honored as a 2019 Best Companies to Work for in PA award winner and ranked among the top 50 small businesses in the region. This is a credit to the people who work at Stonebridge Financial Group. It is our exceptional and personable team members who make this firm a wonderful place to work day after day.
On that note, we are grateful to have two new team members on board this year. Lisa Wolfe joined as an Administrative Assistant, and Jonathan Messimer joined as a Junior Analyst in February, and both are based in our Capital Region Office. We also want to acknowledge the many accomplishments of our team throughout the year:
- Jim Kampstra, APA, CIMA®, CFP®, was named one of Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 honorees.
- Jeffrey Kline was named to the Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors list.
- Cory Cuffley earned his CRPS® and AIF® designations AND received the 2019 Young Leader Award from the PA Institute of CPAs.
- Scott Schneckloth earned his Series 63 License.
- Brad Sanders was selected for Leadership Harrisburg Area.
- Jim and Kelly Kampstra welcomed son Vance Adam Kampstra on September 24. The Stonebridge family keeps growing!
Stonebridge remains committed to the central Pennsylvania community and provides time, guidance, and resources to local and national organizations. This year, we continued our support of:
- Downtown Daily Bread, where two different team members serve lunch each month.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, where Kris Korzi sits on the board, and Cody Gehman and Jon Freeman offer companionship and support to little brothers. (An opportunity you don’t want to miss – Jon will again rappel off a building as part of the Toss Your Boss sponsorship!)
- Feel Your Boobies Foundation to fight breast cancer, where Jon Freeman sits on the board.
- Girls on the Run, where Brad Sanders sits on the board.
- M28 ministries, where Jon Freeman sits on the board.
- Semper Fi Fund.
- Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art.
It has been a very full year for the team at Stonebridge. We’ve enjoyed sharing this year with you and are grateful for your trust and partnership. We love what we do and take great pride in our work because of this relationship. We look forward to all that 2020 will bring!