With the season of thanks upon us, we at Stonebridge Financial Group have much to be grateful for. We are thankful for our relationship with you above all else. Knowing and working with you allowed us to achieve meaningful improvements and milestones in 2021.
First, we must thank you for your continued confidence in our relationship and service, especially as we continue to grow. This past spring, we launched our Lancaster branch occupied by advisors who worked from our Capital Region location for several years, including Todd Bogda, Jeffrey Kline, and Brian Tribbitt, who are all Lancaster County residents. We look forward to continuing to grow in the Lancaster marketplace.
Stonebridge received multiple awards and recognitions in 2021. We finished in the top 10 in Central Penn Business Journal’s Book of Lists in the categories of “Asset Managers” and “Registered Investment Advisers.” We were also selected as the winner of the Central Penn Business Journal Reader Rankings for “Best Wealth Management Firm.” We thank you for your votes!
For the third year in a row, Team Pennsylvania recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work in Central PA. We placed ninth out of 47 small companies selected as winners. This is a credit to the people who work at Stonebridge Financial Group. Our exceptional and personable team members make this firm a wonderful place to work day after day.
On that note, we were grateful to add two new team members this year. Shauna Herman joined as a client service associate early in the year and has excelled in her role very quickly while being the smiling face you see as you walk into our new Lancaster office. Jeremy Rivers, CFP®, joined as a Financial Advisor this summer and works with families out of our Capital Region office. As a Central PA native, he has strong roots in the area and has worked as a Financial Advisor since 2014.
We also want to acknowledge a few of the many accomplishments our team earned throughout the year:
- Brian Tribbitt passed the CFP® exam.
- Cory Cuffley and Jeffrey Kline earned their C(k)P® designations.
- Daniel McGarvey passed his SIE, Series 7, Series 66 and Insurance exams.
- Cory Cuffley graduated from the Leadership Harrisburg Area program for 2021.
- Cory Cuffley was selected as a nominee for the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) Top Young Retirement Plan Advisors award.
- Jeffrey Kline was recently presented with the Legion of Honor designation through DeMolay, a premier international youth leadership organization striving to shape young men into leaders of character.
- Cody Gehman was selected for the Leadership Harrisburg Area program for 2022.
- Stonebridge enjoyed several family milestones, including Brad and Colleen Sanders welcoming their fourth child, Becca. Brian and Christen Tribbitt also welcomed their fourth child, Wesley. Erica and Jonathan Blake welcomed their first child, William, this summer.
Stonebridge remains committed to the central Pennsylvania community and provides time, guidance and resources to local and national organizations. This year, we continued our active support of the following charities:
- Downtown Daily Bread, where two different team members serve lunch each month.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, where Kris Korzi sits on the board and Cody Gehman and Jon Freeman offer companionship and support to little brothers.
- Feel Your Boobies® Foundation, where Jon Freeman sits on the board.
- Girls on the Run, where Cody Gehman sits on the board as Treasurer.
- M28 Ministry, where Jon Freeman sits on the board.
- Open Stage, where Brad Sanders sits on the board as Treasurer.
- Hospice of Central PA, where Brad Sanders sits on the marketing committee and serves as co-chair for its upcoming Gala in the Garden event in 2022.
Furthermore, we would like to highlight some of the organizations Stonebridge and our team members have supported financially:
It has been quite an exciting 2021 for the team at Stonebridge. We have enjoyed sharing this year with you and are grateful for your trust and partnership. We love what we do and take great pride in our work because of this relationship. We look forward to all that 2022 will bring!
Disclosure-Eligibility Criteria for CPBJ Best Places to Work Award
Disclosure-Eligibility Criteria for CPBJ Reader Rankings Award
Disclosure-Eligibility Criteria for Top 10 in Central Penn Business Journal’s Book of Lists
Disclosure-Eligibility Criteria for National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) Top Young Retirement Plan Advisors Award
Note: Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.