This is the time of year for sharing what you are thankful for. We want to share our genuine appreciation for your business and unceasing confidence in our relationship and service, especially as we continue to grow. Knowing and working with you allowed us to achieve meaningful improvements and milestones in 2022.
First, we appreciate your belief in our team throughout the volatile markets we encountered in 2022. Our office prides itself on constant communication between our internal investment committee and advisors to make sure you are best positioned to face these choppy waters. We applaud our team members in facing those challenges and still delivering the service you all deserve.
Stonebridge received multiple awards and recognitions in 2022. We finished in the top 10 in Central Penn Business Journal’s Book of Lists in the categories of “Asset Managers” and “Registered Investment Advisers.” For the fourth year in a row, Team Pennsylvania recognized us as a “Best Companies to Work for in PA” award winner, and we ranked among the top 10 small businesses in the region. This is a credit to the people who work at Stonebridge Financial Group. Our exceptional and personable team members make this firm a wonderful place to work day after day.
At the beginning of 2022, we elevated Jeffrey Kline, Brad Sanders, Kris Korzi and Cody Gehman to Director and equity members of Stonebridge. We look forward to the continued growth of the firm under a solid leadership team, ensuring its continuity and increasing partnership opportunities for our staff.
On that note, we were grateful to add three new team members this year. Katelyn Gilday joined as a client service associate early in the year and has excelled in her role very quickly while being the smiling face you see as you walk into our Capital Region office. CJ LaPorta joined as a Financial Advisor this summer and works with retirement plan participants out of our Capital Region office. Jim Foote joined as a Senior Corporate Retirement Plan Specialist this fall and will be instrumental in Stonebridge’s initiative to stretch our presence east of our Lancaster location.
We also want to acknowledge a few of the many accomplishments our team earned throughout the year:
- We raised $44,000 for Veterans Outreach of Pennsylvania and Special Operations Warrior Foundation through our first annual charity clay shoot event.
- Jeffrey Kline and Cory Cuffley both were named to the 2022 PLANADVISER Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser list.
- CJ LaPorta earned the CRPS® and AIF® designations.
- Daniel McGarvey passed the CFA level II exam.
- Cody Gehman graduated from the Leadership Harrisburg Area program for 2022.
- Stonebridge enjoyed a family milestone, with Kris and Jaynie Korzi welcoming their first child, Kaysen.
Stonebridge remains committed to the central Pennsylvania community and provides time, guidance and resources to local and national organizations. This year, we continued our active support of the following charities:
- Downtown Daily Bread, where two different team members serve lunch each month.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, where Kris Korzi sits on the board as Treasurer, and Cody Gehman and Jon Freeman offer companionship and support to little brothers.
- Feel Your Boobies® Foundation, where Jon Freeman sits on the board.
- Girls on the Run, where Cody Gehman sits on the board as Treasurer.
- M28 Ministry, where Jon Freeman sits on the board.
- Open Stage, where Brad Sanders closed out a two-year stint on the board.
- Hospice of Central PA, where Brad Sanders sits on the marketing committee.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, where Jeremy Rivers raised funds for “Light The Night.”
- Helen O Krause Animal Foundation, where Jeremy Rivers sits on the board.
Furthermore, we would like to highlight some of the organizations Stonebridge and our team members have supported financially:
It has been quite an exciting 2022 for the team at Stonebridge. We have enjoyed sharing this year with you and are grateful for your trust and partnership. We love what we do and take great pride in our work because of this relationship. We look forward to all that 2023 will bring!