Dear Clients and Friends,
As we once again reflect on everything we are thankful for, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude from Stonebridge Financial Group. The excellent relationships we have developed and shared with you over the years have enabled us to become a business that we are genuinely proud to be a part of. We celebrated our tenth anniversary in March and look forward to many more to come with you all.
Stonebridge received multiple awards and recognitions in 2023. For the fifth year in a row, Team Pennsylvania recognized us as a “Best Companies to Work for in PA” award winner, and we ranked among the top 50 small businesses in the region. This is a credit to the people who work at Stonebridge Financial Group. Our exceptional and personable team members make this firm a wonderful place to work day after day. We also were named to Central Penn Business Journal’s Fastest-Growing Companies list for the first time, where we ranked along with 50 other organizations in the midstate.
Our team continues to grow as we added five new advisors this year. Lonn Lebo joined us in our Capital Region office early in the year. Nicole Tyminski joined our Lancaster office in early 2023 and serves on our corporate retirement plan team. Parker Marsh joined our Lancaster office in the springtime. Sarah White joined the firm in the summertime and will be building out our York presence. Lastly, Lindsay Griesemer joined us in early September and will be aiding us in building out our Hershey presence. We are happy to have them on the team and are excited about the growth ahead.
We also want to acknowledge a few of the many accomplishments our team earned throughout the year:
- We raised $48,000 for Veterans Outreach of Pennsylvania and Semper Fi/America’s Fund through our second annual charity clay shoot event
- Brad Sanders was named to Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty under 40 list
- Nicole Tyminski earned her CRPS designation
- Daniel McGarvey earned his CFA designation
- Jeffrey Kline was named to the 2023 PLANADVISER Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers list
Stonebridge remains committed to the central Pennsylvania community and provides time, guidance and resources to local and national organizations. This year, we continued our active support of the following charities:
- Downtown Daily Bread, where two team members serve lunch each month.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, where Kris Korzi sits on the board as Treasurer, and Cody Gehman and Jon Freeman offer companionship and support to little brothers.
- Feel Your Boobies® Foundation, where Jon Freeman sits on the board.
- Girls on the Run, where Cody Gehman and Sarah White sit on the board.
- Helen O. Krause Animal Foundation, where Jeremy Rivers sits on the board.
- M28 Ministry, where Jon Freeman sits on the board.
- Open Stage, where Brad Sanders closed out a two-year stint on the board.
- Hospice of Central PA, where Brad Sanders sits on the marketing committee.
Furthermore, we would like to highlight some of the organizations Stonebridge and our team members have supported financially:
It has been quite an exciting 2023 for the team at Stonebridge. We have enjoyed sharing this year with you and are grateful for your trust and partnership. We love what we do and take great pride in our work because of this relationship. We look forward to all that 2024 will bring!